Recommendations updated on 20 July 2020
In the current coronavirus [COVID 19] environment, your safety is our priority. Concerned to accompany you in the best possible way, we have worked to establish a sanitary protocol so that your stay with us is as safe as possible.
If you have had the pleasure of staying at our campsite, you already know that our pitches are large and that our capacity is limited to 20 people. The campsite is located in the heart of a vast natural area ideal for relaxing, walking and enjoying activities in the heart of nature.
Measures relating to the common areas :
- Mask must be worn
- Attendance limited to 1 person.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available.
- Sanitary facilities:
- Attendance limited to 1 person per 4 m2, i.e. 2 people per sanitary block.
- Reinforcement of the cleaning frequency by taking care to disinfect the contact points (door handles, taps…).
- Provision of disinfection equipment so that you can also clean the surfaces yourself before each use.
- Locking of equipment that does not allow distance measurements (1 out of 2 washbasins, 1 out of 2 sinks).
- Out-of-bag room:
- Wearing a mask is very strongly recommended
- Attendance limited to 6 people.
- Use of the common fridge is forbidden.
Measures relating to outdoor facilities and activities :
- We will not provide any material for the use of the barbecue. Please bring your own equipment.
- We will not provide you with play equipment: badminton rackets, petanque balls…
Awareness-raising measures :
- Before your stay: communication of the rules of hygiene by email before your arrival and on our website.
- During your stay: appropriate signs to ensure that safety distances are maintained.
- We recommend that you wear a mask in the common areas. (We do not provide masks)
Take care of yourself. See you soon!